- Implemented the first commercial non-carrier owned fiber optic
network in DeKalb County. The first installment measured 3.5 miles
- Encompassed Urban, Rural and State Highway rights as well as private
easement by laying cable from the East side of DeKalb all the way
to Downtown Sycamore.
- Over 3.5 miles of cable was laid around the east side of Sycamore
in only 45 days.
- Provided dark fiber connectivity for the entire Sycamore
School District – connecting
the district buildings and the administration center.
- Provided fiber optic run to DeKalb County Health Facility.
healthcare connectivity for multiple companies in the area.
- Working on implementing a private high-speed “Muni-Net” for
municipal connectivity between multiple city networks.
- Introducing a private high-speed “Health-Net” – a
high-speed connectivity between health care providers.